The Westminster Foundation for Democracy offers a range of career opportunities, based in our Head Office in London, as well as field based programme roles in the countries we operate in around the world.
Our career opportunities include technical and operation programme roles as well as corporate and administrative functions, all of which contribute to achieving our vision – ‘the universal establishment of legitimate and effective multi-party representative democracy’.
Our current career opportunities are posted on the right of the page.
Important things to consider when completing your application:
- Please complete and submit the relevant application form by the stated closing date.
- WFD does not accept unsolicited CVs
- Due to the volume of applications submitted we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not received a response to your application within 28 days of the closing date, your application has not been successful.
- WFD does not pay relocation costs for any of its roles.
- All candidate must be eligible to work in the country the role is located. WFD is not able to sponsor visas or work permits unless explicitly stated in the advert.