Contract type: Full-time Fixed Term Contract
Contract length: Until 31st March 2020
Salary: £22,402 – £27,902
WFD is looking for a Finance Officer (FO) to support the London finance team. The FO is a key point of contact within the team, dealing with requests from our UK and overseas staff for payments and new supplier set-up, and providing an excellent and efficient service in ensuring all finance queries and tasks are dealt with promptly and in line with WFD’s financial calendar, including month end timetable.
If your core strengths are outstanding customer service delivery, accuracy and great communication skills then we would like to hear from you, in addition you should have the following;
- Substantial work experience in a transactional finance role;
- At least one year’s work experience in an international, multi-currency transaction processing role;
- Proficient in the use of SAGE Line 50 software (desirable) or other financial accounting software
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge and understanding the basic accounting principles (e.g. accruals, prepayments, bank reconciliation, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task effectively and deliver to deadlines, working with team and line manager to prioritise tasks
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information, please download the JOB DESCRIPTION.
How to Apply
Email your CV with a cover letter telling us why you are applying and what makes you a strong candidate for the position to email@example.com by the closing date. Please state clearly the JOB TITLE, LOCATION and YOUR NAME in the email subject when submitting your application.
Closing Date: 18.00 (GMT) 23rd June 2019.
Appointments are made on merit and based on fair and open competition. This statement is for information only and does not form part of a contract. Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.