WFD is seeking consultants that will develop, conduct, and support a training programme on policy debate, argumentation, and dialogue for representatives of political party youth branches in North Macedonia, working as a pool of trainers. Context Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is the UK public body dedicated to supporting democracy around the world. WFD partners with […]
Call for experts – State Audit Institution guidelines in Montenegro
WFD Montenegro is seeking an expert to develop guidelines for the State Audit Institution of Montenegro to ensure the consistency and accessibility of its reports.
Various research and surveys focusing on public perception in Montenegro in the last years show the decline of citizens trust in the state institutions, parliament, electoral processes and even more so in political parties. Thus, WFD Montenegro is currently working on the issues of transparency and accountability.
WFD Office in Montenegro, within its project “Transparency and Accountability of political practices”, aims to support the State Audit Institution (SAI) in improving the overall communication. This includes presentation of their reports, summarising reports, using easy to read visuals, and improve their communication skills and communication with parliament, CSO and media.
- Review format and presentation of current SAI reports, including their annual report;
- Hold a preparatory meeting with SAI and WFD;
- Develop and lead at least three online sessions with SAI team on the development of the Guidelines (providing as many as possible concrete examples, best practices, visualization of data etc);
- Support the SAI team in finalizing the Guidelines;
- Develop and hold an online workshop for SAI on practical implementation of the Guidelines, including developing concise summaries and presentation of the reports.
Interested persons applying for this call should provide:
- Overview with listed relevant experience and contact details
- One-pager – with an outline proposal and budget proposal for consultancy service (number of days and daily fees).
For more details, read the full version of the call for experts.
All applications should be sent to the WFD Montenegro office at firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest by May 12th 2021 (CoB). For additional questions, please contact Ana Milutinovic, WFD Country Representative at email@example.com .
WFD is seeking to engage a qualified and reputable independent contractor/firm to support the layout design, printing, and brailling of two disability adapted learning modules. Context Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD), through funding from Demo Finland, is implementing the Kenya Inclusive Political Parties (KIPP) Programme – which seeks to address the critical knowledge gaps within […]
Deadline: 14 May 2021