WFD is seeking consultants that will develop, conduct, and support a training programme on policy debate, argumentation, and dialogue for representatives of political party youth branches in North Macedonia, working as a pool of trainers. Context Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is the UK public body dedicated to supporting democracy around the world. WFD partners with […]
Call for applications – Training for media and CSOs in Montenegro
WFD Montenegro is looking for a company/organisation to, in close co-operation with WFD, prepare and deliver a training programme for media and CSOs on public finances and understanding of State Audit Institution reports.
Various research and surveys focusing on public perception in Montenegro in the last years show the decline of citizens trust in the state institutions, parliament, electoral processes and even more so in political parties. Thus, WFD Montenegro is currently working on the issues of transparency and accountability.
WFD Office in Montenegro, within its project “Transparency and Accountability of political practices”, aims to support the State Audit Institution (SAI) in improving the overall communication. This includes presentation of their reports, summarising reports, using easy to read visuals, and improve their communication skills and communication with parliament, CSO and media.
The selected company/organisation is expected to:
- Provide a detailed plan for training programme that would deepen media’s understanding of public finances and SAI’s work and reporting;
- Provide a detailed plan for training programme that would deepen CSO’s understanding of public finances and SAI’s work and reporting;
- Launching the competitive process for investigative stories;
- Take active part in establishing the commission and criteria for selection of journalistic stories;
- Implement training programme for media and CSO;
- Provide mentorship and guidance to journalist while developing and publishing investigative stories;
- Develop a toolkit that would help the media/CSO in their daily work on how to read financial reports, better understand budget cycles, public procurement processes, audit reports etc.
Interested companies/organisations should express their interest and provide an offer by providing a proposal by May 14th, 2021. Interested organisations should provide:
- One-page document listing the experience of the organisation/company relevant for this work;
- One-page proposal for the content of the training programme, including the list of experts delivering the programme, as well as a brief summary of the toolkit content (topics) and the budget.
For more details, read the full version of the call for applications.
Track record of previous work with WFD under similar methodology and quick turnaround in delivering the task will be considered an additional asset. An email with your expression of interest and an offer with a proposed budget should be sent to the WFD Montenegro office at: aleksandra.vujisic@@wfd.org by May 14th 2021.
WFD is seeking to engage a qualified and reputable independent contractor/firm to support the layout design, printing, and brailling of two disability adapted learning modules. Context Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD), through funding from Demo Finland, is implementing the Kenya Inclusive Political Parties (KIPP) Programme – which seeks to address the critical knowledge gaps within […]
Deadline: 14 May 2021