Context: The Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is the UK’s democracy assistance agency, working in partnership with political parties, parliaments and civil society organisations around the world to create more inclusive, accountable and transparent democratic systems. WFD strengthens the capacity of these key democratic institutions, helping ensure they have the systems, knowledge and skills to […]
WFD is conducting a nationwide opinion poll in Serbia – Call for applications
Application deadline: September 15th, 2021
As part of its programme with the political parties, and in order to increase the quality of its interventions, WFD plans to collect more evidence on the demand side, meaning to look into citizens attitudes on the political issues and actors in Serbia. The special focus should be on the issues identified on the supply side of the intervention (MAPOS).
In order to assess the demand side of the political engagement in Serbia, WFD is inviting eligible providers to submit proposals for conducting an opinion poll survey throughout Serbia.
- The applicant is expected to produce the survey questionnaire;
- The applicant is expected to conduct the nation wide survey with 1200 respondents;
- The applicant is expected to produce a final report with the presentation in both Serbian and English;
- The applicant is responsible for proofreading and editing in Serbian and providing a version that is ready for publishing;
- The applicant is expected to follow the provisions of the WFD’s standard branding guidelines when designing the document. The guidelines will be sent to a selected applicant, and the details of the final layout will be agreed before the finalisation of the report.
Interested applicants/organisations should express their interest for this proposal by providing the following:
1. An email with your expression of interest and relevant documents should be sent to the WFD Serbia at firstname.lastname@example.org, by September 15th, 2021.
2. Only applicants able to complete the research within the proposed timeline (no later than October 30th, 2021) will be considered for this assignment.
To find out more details, read the full version of the call for applications.
WFD is looking for a parliamentary advisor to support its Supporting Democratic Stability in Bangsamoro Programme. The Parliamentary Advisor will work closely with the programme team to guide, plan and organise parliamentary engagements. The Parliamentary Advisor will be expected to provide bespoke advisory support to members and staff of the Bangsamoro Parliament across several technical […]
Context Westminster Foundation for Democracy (WFD) is delivering the Global Equality Project (GEP), in collaboration with the Kaleidoscope Trust (KT), an eight-month programme funded by the UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), to work with decision-makers and civic actors to make progress towards advancing gender equality and LGBT+ inclusion. The programme will be delivered […]