WFD is looking to hire a parliamentary programmes facilitator to support work on developing and delivering a four-part series of Parliament 101 masterclasses for MPs and staff of the Bangsamoro Parliament. This will involve working under the guidance of WFD’s Senior Parliamentary Adviser to develop learning modules and resources. For more information read the Terms of Reference
October – December 2021
- Experience of working in the governance and democracy sector.
- Understanding of the parliamentary processes and procedures.
- Experience of training/facilitating and developing training content. Experience in delivering adult learning courses is preferred.
- Knowledgeable about the transition process in the Bangsamoro and the role democratic institutions can play to promote good governance.
- Experience of working with government and parliamentary officials/staff.
- Experience of working independently as in as in teams.
- Experience of working in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment.
- Open to flexible working.
- Fluent in Filipino.
Please submit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 October 2021.
Read the full scope of work.